AVIC411.com

Z150 Voice Commands

I hope this is not a silly question, but I have tried to dig up the answer other ways.  I know the Z150s are brand new so maybe no one can answer this yet.  

Will the Z150 will support voice passthrough to the iPhones so I can voice dial from my phone's contact list (and maybe start an app or ask Siri a question)?  I looked on the Pioneer site at the manual, and I could find NO mention of voice control.  As a test, I also read the manual for the AVH-x8500BHS and voice control was clearly convered in that manual.  This makes me fearful that the voice control feature is not available in the new AVIC-Z150.  Any insight would be greatly appreciatied.

One additional question while I'm here.  Can I wire up the Z150 to be able to control apps on both the iPhone 5 and the iPhone 4 (at separate times & with separate adaptors of course) or do I need to pick one and live with it?

Thank you in advance for your help!

there is no VR stuff on new pioneers.

You can still hold down the home button on iphone to trigger siri/voice commands which work via Bluetooth speakerphone.

How I wish the button was still there on the unit and via remote control that actually triggered the voice control function of the paired BT phone. 

Thank you both for you prompt repsonses.  RonS, I did look at the manual and it appears to be talking only about auto-answering the phone without using hands.  Everything else in the "hands-free phoning" section requires you to use your hands, never your voice.

I am very surprised that they would not have that functionality in the flagship Nav system.  Kind of disappionting.  The non-nav system (AVH-x8500BHS) still appears to have it.  They even have a small section dedicated to it on page 35 of the manual here if anyone cares :)  Now I need to decide how important nav is to me (and the extra $600). 

Thanks again for your assistance!

You are better off going with the non navi unit and using app mode and your iPhone for navi purposes. The built in navi software Pioneer has been using on the Z series sense the 110 is absolute garbage and is the worst of any in-dash navi unit. Compare the cost of the 8500 and iGo Primo iPhone app with all the in-app purchases and you win hands down.