AVIC411.com

Instead of rear view, what about front view camera?

Is it possible to have two cameras simultaneously working? one for rear and one for front with the N3? and if not....what should i look into if i want to be able to make one? like small portable screen with a infrared camera for night time use wire it through the bumper....i mean.....what would be the best way to go about doing someting like this?

I actually would like a front-view camera in my truck also, but with some sort of recording onto a small (and preferably cheap) harddrive based unit (sorta like my AVOX unit). Is there something out there where i could plug the camera into a recorder like this, and then the recorder into the AV inputs on my N3?

well basically i want the reverse camera to work like it should...but i want to be able to flip to the front camera whenever i feel like it, so from what i read with just wiring the camera up and pluggin the av inputs it should be set to go?

Yes. Plug the front view camera into the AV inputs. Plug the rear view camera into the rear camera input. Hook up the reverse sensor lead so that it gets 12V+ when you're in reverse, and you're good to go.

i have one camera and work both way back and front, i connect some diodo and work fine, the diodo is for have the current of 12 volt in one direction. lioke when you shift to reverse, the diodo what thats is when you shift back to go forward that way you prevent the white light to light up. you dont want that to happen, i hope you understand what i trying to explain to you my inglesh is no so good but i did and you can too. thanks