• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Having issue with the update on my avic-x930bt. I have followed the instructions to the T. And the update start when I put it in. However it get to like 48% and says "incorrect SD card. Please insert correct one." Does this no matter how many time I havet tried. Could really use some help because now that I have started the update without the SD card in it I can't even go back to the regular stereo. Thanks

Good day, long time user, haven't posted in a while. I downloaded all necessary files, replaced the card info file with the new one, and the update option never pops up. Advice?

Thanks, 

Currently running 4.0 - Upgraded in 2013 to the 2012 map pack.  Avic Z130

• 1 month later...

Having issue with the update on my avic-x930bt. I have followed the instructions to the T. And the update start when I put it in. However it get to like 48% and says "incorrect SD card. Please insert correct one." Does this no matter how many time I havet tried. Could really use some help because now that I have started the update without the SD card in it I can't even go back to the regular stereo. Thanks

I have same problem, final go buy brand name like SanDisk 4GB now completed but no bluetooth update.

My Bluetooth update gray out.

I have same problem, final go buy brand name like SanDisk 4GB now completed but no bluetooth update.

My Bluetooth update gray out.

The bluetooth upgrade doesn't happen with the map update, you have to go into the menu system to the bluetooth page and select upgrade from there.

Formatting the the sandisk is a little tricky sometimes.  Read this post: http://avic411.com/index.php?/topic/38472-2013-usacan-maps-download/?p=280328

Update bluetooth gray out when go into menu system bluetooth page.

Hmm, my update went fine.  I didn't have any problems updating bluetooth.  Is your parking brake on?  Do you have other sources connected using cables etc?  Remove them and try again.  Since I didn't have a problem, I'm not sure what your issue might be.

Hmm, my update went fine.  I didn't have any problems updating bluetooth.  Is your parking brake on?  Do you have other sources connected using cables etc?  Remove them and try again.  Since I didn't have a problem, I'm not sure what your issue might be.

Update map again, this time the bluetooth update working.

by the way what version for bluetooth my show v3.24

• 3 weeks later...

I tried this update and it seems to have worked except that now I can't get my audio to auto connect if I turn my car off then back on only hands free portion of bluetooth connects and to reconnect music audio I must unpair and input password all over again.anyone know how to fix this? Tried clearing memory in bluetooth menu also did not work. Thanks

I am about to update from version 3.0 to version 5 for my avic x930bt, it would work without an issue but the only question I have is how do you disable the warning message when you select the Nav icon? I know there is a hex value you need to change but to what value and to what file. Do you change the file on the sd card before you update the system? I do have the parkign brake bypass. Thanks

Did the 5.0 update and bluetooth, everything works great on my z120!

My music/Pandora/Aha radio  all work when connected with lightening usb cable and aux. audio cable.

Full controll through Avic screen.

Hmm did this update on my 930BT, went well except I still get no sound when using my lightning cable directly connected.  Have any other 930BT users had luck with this?

So after applying the updates in this thread to my 930BT which was previously updated to the 940 firmware, these are the versions currently showing on my 930.  Is there anything newer at this point that can still be installed?  The reason I ask is despite being successful with this update I STILL can not get sound out of the unit when my Iphone 6 is directly connected with it's lightning cable, the only way it works is via BT.  Thanks in advance to anyone that can clear this up for me!

930.jpg