AVIC411.com

Anybody have a Hyundai Splash Screen?

Hello!

I just upgraded the radio in my wife's 2010 Hyundai Tucson, from an AVIC-Z130BT to an AVIC-7000NEX w/ maestro SW kit. To say the very least, it is awesome!

I'm looking for a good splash screen for her radio to boot up with. I would like for it to be the Hyundai logo to make it LOOK LIKE it's OEM. Can someone possibly point me in the right direction?

doing web searches pulled up nothing with a 5:3 aspect ratio but.....iPhoto on my iPad can crop to that!  Why didn't I think of that earlier!  DAMMIT!!!!

Now I need to crop a good photo of our cats for the wallpaper.  My wife is REALLY loving the 7000NEX as well as the maestro SW that makes it all happen from her steering wheel.  the VOICE button does activate Siri.  We were looking into a luxury vehicle for her, but she is more than content with this.

We're also now going to toss away her 2010 factory OEM radio.  With this setup, there's no reason anybody would want the original, when it's time to resell this.

doing web searches pulled up nothing with a 5:3 aspect ratio but.....iPhoto on my iPad can crop to that!  Why didn't I think of that earlier!  DAMMIT!!!!

Now I need to crop a good photo of our cats for the wallpaper.  My wife is REALLY loving the 7000NEX as well as the maestro SW that makes it all happen from her steering wheel.  the VOICE button does activate Siri.  We were looking into a luxury vehicle for her, but she is more than content with this.

We're also now going to toss away her 2010 factory OEM radio.  With this setup, there's no reason anybody would want the original, when it's time to resell this.

i was bored. 

post-2004-0-90249200-1403284716_thumb.jpg