AVIC411.com
chink331

AVIC D3 Bypass with PICTURE!!!

Well you have to have that harness and yes, if thats the price thats what you have to pay.

Not really, I was missing the RCA harness, so I made a mute wire from a female clip I had from radio shack that fit the pin on the HU perfectly. Spliced it into the ground, along with the parking brake green wire and it works. My problem was thinking the pin I needed was on the right side of the HU, and it was on the left side.

Where would you connect the other end to make the bypass work?

Not sure what you mean? One ned hooks into the HU and the other, in my case was spliced nto the ground

I bought 07 F250. When I crank truck message appears improper detection of parking brake lead. As I have been reading, you can bypass it. Ok here is the deal, my Nav menu will not work. Cannot access some of other menus. But I am able to watch Dvd going down interstate after pressing ok on menu about being illegal. It all boils down to...is the parking brake bypassed? And second, why cant I access Nav menu and other options? Plz help.

I don't want to seem like an idiot but I have a problem. My rca harness has the remote (blue/white wire) located were the mute wire is supposed to be moved to. How do I do the bypass with this issue?