AVIC411.com

CF shipped my D3 today

I was one of the "lucky" ones to order a D3 from crutchfield wednesday just as they ran out. However I have been checking my order status and was pleasently surprised that they shipped all of my stuff out today. I have a tracking number and the D3 is included not just the accesories I ordered. I just checked CFs website and they still say expected 3/6/07. So anyone who has ordered one you might get it sooner than you think! :D

Dan

I placed my order yesterday as well (still on backorder till 03/06). Here's what i ordered:

142TA2058B Toyota Camry Kit 2007-up, E, D 1

130CDRM10 Pioneer CD-RM10 1

130CDI200 Pioneer CD-i200 1

130BTB100 Pioneer CD-BTB100 1

120701761 Toyota/Geo Wire Harness receiv 1

130SIRPNR2 Pioneer SIR-PNR2 Sirius 1

130AVICD3 Pioneer AVIC-D3 1

I used the 15% coupon and $20 off referral code, and total came out to be 1,050

I'm planning to have this installed at some local store. Anyone knows how much will Tweeter, or best buy charge me?

Installing a unit into an 07 Camry is pretty easy, took me about 20mins when I had my '07 camry (which was just 2 months before I sold it because of the hesitation/flare problem that I got tired of).

But yeah, just look for a local retailer who is willing to do installs for items they didn't sale. Some places require you to buy the products from their store before they will even touch it.

My friend had his toyota navigation installed from tweeter for like $150. I think that's their flat rate.

Camry installation are usually very easy, but I would rather have the pros do the job. Also, since I'm adding bluetooth, sirius radio, ipod wiring, and a/v cables to avic-d3, i would rather have them figure it all out.

I think my Camry LE comes with already installed MIC. Is that correct?

I wonder if i'll be able to utilize that mic. with avic-d3 bluetooth kit? Any ideas hybridamp?

Installing a unit into an 07 Camry is pretty easy, took me about 20mins when I had my '07 camry (which was just 2 months before I sold it because of the hesitation/flare problem that I got tired of).

But yeah, just look for a local retailer who is willing to do installs for items they didn't sale. Some places require you to buy the products from their store before they will even touch it.

My '07 SE had the baseline non-JBL audio system without bluetooth, which had steering wheel controls (which were easy to interface), but didn't have the bluetooth controls or mic, so I'm not completely sure about how hard it is to splice the mic cable. As long as your stock deck has bluetooth hands-free, it has a factory mic though.

I would imagine that it would be extremely easy to splice into and link to the Pioneer mic cable; that's basically what I did to make the factory Toyota aux-in work with my system:

http://www.hybridamp.net/07camry/navins ... 02286.html

Completed:

nav.jpg

Yes, I used an Eclipse AVN-5500 with the Metra Camry kit. I had used three Pioneer nav systems prior to purchasing the Eclipse (AVIC-N1/N2, D1) and regretted the day I even looked at Eclipse. So the unit stayed in the car a total of 5days before I ripped it out and dropped it on eBay. Pioneer is the only way to go as far as navigation goes from my experience. :)

No I didn't recieve any e-mail or anything. I just happened to check and and it went from "not invoiced yet" to "items have shipped"

Order Date: Feb 28 2007 7:56PM

Details: Items have shipped.

Ship Date: Mar 4 2007 3:20PM

UPS Tracking Number:

1Z2807700328134668

Items:

ItemNumber Description Qty

130P10XMT Pioneer GEX-P10XMT 1

130NDBC2 Pioneer ND-BC2 1

120701761 Toyota/Geo Wire Harness 1

000CARCAT Current Crutchfield Catalog 1

:lol:

Guest THE OP
I placed my order yesterday as well (still on backorder till 03/06). Here's what i ordered:

I used the 15% coupon and $20 off referral code, and total came out to be 1,100

I'm planning to have this installed at some local store. Anyone knows how much will Tweeter, or best buy charge me?

Just curious. How did you use both the code for 15% off AND the referral for $20? Did you actually have to speak with an advisor to add the referral discount or did you use the website?

PS: Any more referral codes available? :lol:

Their online order system doesn't accept the coupon code and referral code at the same time.

So I had to call and talk to their sales rep. (Ace. @ ext. 4016). Both the codes should still be active. Here's what i used:

15% dicount code: 3A185

Referral Code: pt44z-rqjaq-req8t

You should be good to go. 15% AND $20 off w/ Free shipping and free installation kit. 8)

I used the 15% coupon and $20 off referral code, and total came out to be 1,100

Just curious. How did you use both the code for 15% off AND the referral for $20? Did you actually have to speak with an advisor to add the referral discount or did you use the website?

PS: Any more referral codes available? :lol: