AVIC411.com

Rear camera stopped working (It's not the brown input issue)

Installed my NEX4000 about 3 months ago with a rear camera.  Everything was working fine up until about a week ago.  Ever since then whenever I put the car in reverse the unit does not switch to the rear camera view.  I've verified the camera works with the "camera view" setting.  Any suggestions?

I got the same issue. I have 4000NEX.  Usually, when i leave to work in the morning, it works when i reverse. Then there after, it doesn't.   

For me, when I reverse, the screen switches to backup screen with the writing (caution, blah blah...), however, the screen is black. And it's intermittent. Once in a while it works, then it doesn't. 

My wiring: I have the reverse signal wire connected to the harness located below the steering column. For the camera power, I have connected to the ACC power lead.  Setting: Battery

Anything i'm doing wrong? I've noticed this issue happened after I installed the bypass kit (3 wire).