AVIC411.com

For all you unfortunate people posting about your being ripped off, did you remove the face plate (if its available on your model)? I am curious how much removing the faceplate will deter a thief, cause I am pretty good about taking the face off of my N2. If it was stolen without the face, how difficult would it be for said thief to get a replacement?

Im not violent or anything, but man, how sweet would it be to catch the thief in your car as he is stealing and rummaging through it! That would be some vigilante stress relief.

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
For all you unfortunate people posting about your being ripped off, did you remove the face plate (if its available on your model)? I am curious how much removing the faceplate will deter a thief, cause I am pretty good about taking the face off of my N2. If it was stolen without the face, how difficult would it be for said thief to get a replacement?

Im not violent or anything, but man, how sweet would it be to catch the thief in your car as he is stealing and rummaging through it! That would be some vigilante stress relief.

It all depends on the Thief. They stole my N2 without main brain ... so as long it's a easy steal they will take it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...