AVIC411.com

Rollback firmware....rear cam problems

On 1.07, my backup camera worked without fail.  Previously, it was intermittent.  Sometimes, I would just get a black screen.  But the problem went away on 1.07.

On 1.08, this problem is happening again.  On initial start, when backing out...it works fine.  But if I try it again, whether it be holding the maps button or backup up again...I get the black screen.

I want to confirm that this is a software issue.

How can I rollback to 1.07?  Is it simply a matter of updating via SD card, or do I need to do a factory reset? 

On 1.07, my backup camera worked without fail.  Previously, it was intermittent.  Sometimes, I would just get a black screen.  But the problem went away on 1.07.

On 1.08, this problem is happening again.  On initial start, when backing out...it works fine.  But if I try it again, whether it be holding the maps button or backup up again...I get the black screen.

How can I rollback to 1.07?  Is it simply a matter of updating via SD card, or do I need to do a factory reset? 

I'm not sure rollback is possible. I know that after 1.06 came out, Pioneer said it was impossible to go back to the firmware before it.

On 1.07, my backup camera worked without fail. Previously, it was intermittent. Sometimes, I would just get a black screen. But the problem went away on 1.07.

On 1.08, this problem is happening again. On initial start, when backing out...it works fine. But if I try it again, whether it be holding the maps button or backup up again...I get the black screen.

How can I rollback to 1.07? Is it simply a matter of updating via SD card, or do I need to do a factory reset?

Im having issues with back up cam. But i think mine is coming from using factory cam linked to reverse light power instead of switched power. Are you using a aftermarket cam or factory. I noticed on the 1.06 release notes it says to use a aftermarket cam.