AVIC411.com

New guy, iPod interface problems.

Hey guys, I just installed the D2 into my Lexus, along with the iPod interface. However, I am experiencing some problems with the interface. When I plug the iPod in, it recognizes it, however, I cannot get it to play the songs. All it does, is count...and by count, I mean in the upper left corner of the screen, it says "iPod0123" or any number but it counts up, like "iPod0123" then "iPod0124", "iPod0125", etc.. almost like it is counting songs or something. I am able to browse through "Genres" and things like that, but I can't get it to play, and it eventually goes back to counting. I also tried controlling it with the iPod itself, like I read in other threads, but no luck. Any suggestions? Any help is greatly appreciated.

hello Mosh1 sorry to hear about your problem, but I have a few questions to ask to try to solve your problem. First off what Ipod do you have, and also what I pod adapter do you have. Also you said that you have the D2 but what version Navigation Disc do you have?

I have the 60GB iPod Video. DVD version 1.0

Make sure that the ip bus cable is plugged into the BLACK port on the ipod interface.

Wow....I suck. That was the problem. Thanks! I am not sure what made me plug it into the wrong one but..oh well, live & learn, right? Is there a way to get the song/artist names displayed on the screen of the D2? I can't seem to be able to figure that out. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...