AVIC411.com

Might be able to get brainless N1 will it work though

I am getting it from a friend who is ordering it off of ebay. So what do you have to do to get it to work without the brain? I am mainly wanting to watch DVDs and listen to music. He said that I wouldn't be able to hook a playstation or anything like that up to it unless I got a brain. I am also going to be hooking up atleast 1 amplifer. Maybe two. The one amp will be a sub amp and the other would be for my door speakers. Which means I would need front and rear outs and maybe a sub out.
As he said, it doesn't work without the brain. At all

[quote name="JunkTitleGolf"]I am getting it from a friend who is ordering it off of ebay. So what do you have to do to get it to work without the brain? I am mainly wanting to watch DVDs and listen to music. He said that I wouldn't be able to hook a playstation or anything like that up to it unless I got a brain. I am also going to be hooking up atleast 1 amplifer. Maybe two. The one amp will be a sub amp and the other would be for my door speakers. Which means I would need front and rear outs and maybe a sub out.[/quote]
They are tough to find because pioneer doesn't sell them seperately. Ebay and craigslist will be your best bet because people sell the brain after thieves take their head unit. And vice versa

[quote name="Anonymous"]Well, where would I be able to find a brain for one? Or does anyone know. I hate looking for that rare deal on ebay. That for some reason I never see.[/quote]