AVIC411.com

Custom Background Disc

Hey guys. I tried the cutom bg disc thing, and I cannot find a good program without having to buy one. And with me not being that ambitious (and being cheap :lol: ) I didn't feel the need to buy a program that I would probably only use once or maybe twice. So, would anyone be willing to make one for me? I would pay them, obviously for their time, and for the disc. If you are interested in doing this for me, please let me know, and name your price. I am looking for images that have the Lexus logo, I saw a sweet carbon fiber one in the custom background gallery, or whatever you guys can come up with. My model is an ES300, if that matters. Basically, load the disc up with the Lexus images, and whatever else you think is cool. Thanks alot!

Google is your friend.

Torrents are your friend.

Bit Comet is also your friend.

Any program you need is a google, torrent away.

What program would you need? Other then a normal burning prog.

If you go to Nero or download.com you can find a free trial that will work. With a little searching (or polite asking) you could get the password for your nero and ....... Seek & ye shall find.

Do these programs let me modify the ISO and save it? I am looking for the program that I move the background pics into the folder and save it, then burn, etc... I am getting the impression that these programs are for making backgrounds or altering pictures. Maybe I am incorrect...