AVIC411.com

Great Deal on a D3 (FREE BACKUP CAM)

Guest THE OP

thanks JasonH, appreciated the support greatly. I dont want you to loose visitors, or rather, valuable visitors that contribute here. So long as these three keep to themselves their unfounded insults Im good. Think the point has been made.

T your a smart guy i would be an ass if not to mention that at least occasionally huh. hehe

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know you that well, and I"m not in your league regarding knowlege of all this car stereo stuff....you may not even remember, but you helped me w/the blue wire mod (haven't installed it yet, but if I get the Z1, the tip will come in handy).....I've seen you help a bunch of guys on this forum, and that's what this forum is all about....it's not for the zillions of posts from guys bragging that they bought something....it's about sharing knowlege, and preventing people from making financial, and technical mistakes....

I don't know what transpired since you posted that you were "out of here", but I'm glad that sane minds gave you a comfort zone, and you're still here.

Stick around....I for one appreciate your presence. By the way, I didn't send this as a PM, because I think I speak for others with what I'm saying.

Regards,

Richard

just got the backup camera today. ididn't do it thru cf because it was taking too long. but i called abt and they matched the offer from cf. so it works out either way. any ideas on where to put it? thanks

Depends what kind of vehicle you drive...somewhere facing the rear for starters.

I just got the following items from crutchfield.

Pioneer AVIC-D3 DVD Navigation Receiver

Pioneer SIR-PNR2 Sirius Satellite Radio Add-on

Pioneer DEH-P4900iB CD Receiver

Pioneer CD-i200 Ipod Control I Ipod Control Interface

$30 Crutchfield gift card

Pioneer ND-BC2 Universal Rever Universal Reverse Rear-View Camera

All for $1067. They threw in the backup camera and ipod connector for FREE. Plus the referral credit and $15% off. I think it's a great deal. If anyone is waiting to get a D3, now is the time. FREE BACKUP CAMERA AND IPOD CONNECTOR!

I think if I were to resell the extra stuff, my D3 would end up costing me less than dealer cost. :D

What do you guys think?

I will post pics once I get everything and once I have it installed as well. Stay tuned.[/quot

I tried to get this deal but one problem they dont ship to canada im so upset:(

I just bought a D3 on ebay last night for $799 shipped, but this was too good to pass up so I just bought another!! Haha I did what the original poster did and I will be selling my other D3, the camera, and the other cd deck when they get here...

Gotta love it, basicly getting the sirius, install accessories, $30 gift card, and Ipod connector free!! :D

If anyone needs a referral code this is fresh! p21x8-kzr7q-fhpcb

Thanks Guys!!

Zack