Great Deal on a D3 (FREE BACKUP CAM)

Guest THE OP

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I placed my order for the D3 and 2 sirius tuners but didn't get the gift cards everyone is talking about. Is there a code that needed to be entered? Still a smokin deal should look great in my FX4. If anybody has info on the gift cards let me know CF is good about that and will change it if I call. Thanks. Oh, here is a referal code if anybody needs a fresh one.

pgb6z-zf95g-f6su8

I placed my order for the D3 and 2 sirius tuners but didn't get the gift cards everyone is talking about. Is there a code that needed to be entered? Still a smokin deal should look great in my FX4. If anybody has info on the gift cards let me know CF is good about that and will change it if I call. Thanks. Oh, here is a referal code if anybody needs a fresh one.

pgb6z-zf95g-f6su8

It's not actually a card, it's a piece of regular white paper in the stapled stack of other papers that come in the box. It will have the $30 gift card number on it.

pgb6z-zf95g-f6su8

It's not actually a card, it's a piece of regular white paper in the stapled stack of other papers that come in the box. It will have the $30 gift card number on it.

Oh, so its something they include and not something I have to ask for?

Thanks.

pgb6z-zf95g-f6su8

Oh, so its something they include and not something I have to ask for?

Thanks.

yes it will come stapled with you invoice, return labels, letter, instructions all together. it paid for my ipod cable. :-)

Fresh Referral Code, save $20 on your order!

pjwqe-fsa59-w5344

PhatboyG - used yours tonight. Saved me $20 Thanks!

I will post mine, as soon as I get it.

For those still thinking about pulling the trigger - this is still a killer deal. A D3 w/free camera, 15% off (if you buy 3 or more 49.99+ pioneer items), AND $20 off for the referral. You can sell the camera (and any extra of the other "49.99" items) on eBay, and wind up with a D3 from an AUTHORIZED RETAILER at almost the best price.

I placed my order with Brian at X4024. He thinks the next batch of units will be in in 1-2 weeks. He says they are selling like hot-cakes and not to expect all the deals on this to last.