AVIC411.com

Great Deal on a D3 (FREE BACKUP CAM)

Guest THE OP

Darn darn darn darn darn! If only I had seen this 2 days earlier. Does anyone know of a "pretty please" secret code for Crutchfield so I can still get this deal? I'm really bummed that I stumbled on this too late.... :(

I did one better. I noticed they gave me a $30 gift card with the deal by purchasing the Sirius tuner. I had them immediately apply the gift card to the CD-SR100 wireless steering wheel remote.

They can't ship it together due to the gift card, but as soon as my initial order ships, the next day they'll apply the $30 gift card and all I had to pay was the $9.99 balance for the remote. No extra shipping charges.

I worked with Jodi 1.800.388.2911 X4706. She was able to apply both the promotional code and $20 referral code.

If anyone needs a referral code, you can use mine:

$20 Referral Code: pu182-09tqa-puw8t

15% off Code: 3A185

-Mark

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The 15% off code is good through the end of the year.

Only the free backup camera offer expired. However it can't hurt to try to call them and ask if they can still honor the free backup camera deal.

By the way, yeah, I got it ;-) lol

I plan to get the D3, Sirius module, and Bluetooth module, so that should get me my 15% off.

Now if only I can get the cam added in! Still a good deal if not, I suppose. I found the D3 for $839 on mmxpress.com which is a good deal, but they aren't authroized (although they offer an equivalent warranty which I've had good luck with).... but I'd rather get it from CF for a small amount more.

I got in on the deal, even thought it was over! And i only had to add one pioneer component, because I added the rearview camera (even though the price was deducted from my amount, still qualified as a purchase for the 15%), they also added referral bonus of $20! I splurged and picked the xm navtraffic unit as my extra pioneer component :)

Tried to get the Free backup camera, Crutchfield told me that it was a deal with pioneer and had been cut-off. I was realllllly disappointed. Anyone have better luck than me?

Yep a month ago when the deal was active. :wink:

I just got my xm module for $50. :D CF rocks.