AVIC411.com

Great Deal on a D3 (FREE BACKUP CAM)

Guest THE OP

but are they going to ship everything together or ship all the rest without the camera?

I just got off the phone (Kieth at CF) told me that they'll probably ship it separate...so you'll get the stuff that is in-stock asap...and then the camera later (most likely).

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The $20 referal code will work. See me post at the bottom of page 1. Contact my salesperson Jodi. She had to take some extra steps on her computer to make it work. She verified my referral code will work as well.

Other sales folks at Crutchfield will take the easy out and tell you it's not possible, or they're just not as experienced.

A quick little check on ebay, reveals the below mentioned products sell for about $425 on ebay:

Avic D3 $849.99

Pioneer GEX-P10XMT XM NavTraffic Satellite Radio $169.99

Pioneer DEH-P4900iB CD Receiver $152.99

Pioneer NDBC2 Universal Reverse Rear-View Camera FREE!! ($249 value)

Pioneer CD-i200 Ipod Control I Ipod Control Interface FREE!! ($40 value)

NOT $611.98

What this means is that if you are expecting to get full pop for those accessories, forget about it. That leaves the value of what was purchased (1152 - 425) to be about $727 or so, when there are plenty of places you can get the unit for like $750 or so, and not have the headache of trying to off load the stuff on ebay. Moral of the story is, dont get this stuff just to try and get the d3 for sub $700. Get the stuff cuz you want it and will use it, otherwise you will find yourself NOT selling it and making much back

There's some truth to this. If I were to do it over again, I probably would have substituted the 4900 unit for the $49.99 Pioneer speakers. The iPod cable is not as important to me with having Sirius. Even in the case above, coming out with a D3 at the end at around $727 is still a pretty good deal, worth the hassles of ebaying.

However, folks that resell their new Crutchfield gear on ebay have an added advantage over the other sellers.

Be sure to list your items, as items from an authorized Pioneer dealer and include a copy of your Crutchfield reciept. Be sure to mention that these are fully covered for one year from Pioneer direct.

These will fetch you a few dollars more :wink:

Hope this helps.

100$ is worth the headache? wow, and i thought i was anal. even $200 would be kinda a pain, to sit through waiting for auction to end, or buy it now, or whatever. not to mention the scams on ebay anyways.

I have my Paypal account set-up so it is almost impossible to get scammed. Also, wait for $0.10 listing days and set a BIN w/ Immediate payment required and buyers must have a confirmed addy and back-up funding or the PP account will deny them the ability to make a payment. I just sold 10 Virgin Mobile phones that I got for 75% off and turned a $30 profit on each one. It took me less than 10 minutes to snap a pic, write up a quick description and list the auction w/ a quantity of 10 and price them a buck or so below the lowest price on there. They all sold in a few hours and I automatically printed the labels w/ Paypal, threw the phones in free Priority boxes, threw in some Crutchfield peanuts and set them by the door for the mailman to pick up. All of this took less than 30 minutes. I don't make $600/hr so this was worth my time. I know this story veered off course, but to some, selling stuff on eBay is not a hassle and worth the extra couple of bills.

Shoot, I got $45 for my CD-IB100 and only paid $42.95 on Crutchfield. This deal was hot b/c I actually want the back-up camera and XM. The free install stuff and 50% off On Star interface through CF was also a nice bonus.

For your information I am not planning on selling all of those aforementioned accessories. The only item I will be selling is the 4900 cd reciever. Why does it seem like you are trying to pick on people? You've made 2-3 similar comments on this thread. If you have a different opinion thats fine but you dont have to voice it so many times...we heard ya the first time.

Guest THE OP
100$ is worth the headache? wow, and i thought i was anal. even $200 would be kinda a pain, to sit through waiting for auction to end, or buy it now, or whatever. not to mention the scams on ebay anyways.

How the hell did you get 1200+ threads on this board? Have you ever helped anyone out or do you just give out your worthless opinions. Show me a positive thread that you have posted on this board besides your negative comments (which you keep repeating).

Help out or move on bro...Til it hurts.