AVIC411.com

No sound from Ipod on D3??

I just installed everything in my 06 Si and I get sound from the radio and voice guidance, but when I try to play my Ipod, I can't hear anything. Does the Ipod need to be on hold or something? I can see the music playing on the unit, but can't hear anything.

Also, I can not get my videos to play. Anything special I need to do? they play on my Ipod, but not on the screen.

I have the newest gen 80gb Ipod just to help out. Thanks!

You have to enable the video ouput on the ipod to get the video on screen. As for the sound problem, do you have sound for all the other sources as well. CD, radio, etc.

Ok, I got the sound to work. I had to turn on the power antenna on the unit..duh. Now how do I enable video output on my ipod, I just got this thing for Christmas and barely ever used it until now haha.

You have to enable the video ouput on the ipod to get the video on screen. As for the sound problem, do you have sound for all the other sources as well. CD, radio, etc.

Ok, I got the sound to work. I had to turn on the power antenna on the unit..duh. Now how do I enable video output on my ipod, I just got this thing for Christmas and barely ever used it until now haha.

It worked, haha