AVIC411.com

Crutchfield could not combine $20 referral code and %15 off

For those looking for a good rep, I used Brian at X4024. He had no problems combining the free cam, 15%, and $20 referral (even when I ufked up the code, and had to go look for it online again, lol). If anyone is looking for a good code, I dont think mine has been used...

As far as the 15% discount - you just need 3 pioneer items over $49 bucks. On a large navi order, dont be afraid to throw in a $49 set of pioneer speakers (or whatever) to get the 15% discount - the discount will save you more than the $49 item anyway.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not into pioneer speakers

Its not about the speakers - trash 'em if you want. Consider this: you buy a $999.99 nav system. Now add two sets of $49.99 pioneer speakers (or whatever), so that you qualify for the 15% off. Your total is now $1099.97. Then subtract your 15% savings and your bill is $934.97, which is $65.02 cheaper than the navi alone. Now sell the speakers on eBay, and your saving even more. Or break down, and substitute one speaker order for that pioneer XM tuner you've been wanting :D

--Eric