AVIC411.com

Crutchfield could not combine $20 referral code and %15 off

Can anyone PM a Cructhfield referral code?

Crutchfield blocked me from entering codes online, because I kept entering used codes.

I am planning on ordering a D3 later today over the phone and I wanted to have an unused referral code on hand when I called.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got it.

I entered the code in the special instructions/comments section of the order page.

They however called me and said they could not combine the 15% off and the $20 off coupon. I told them I had read online about other people doing so and they said that with the free camera promotion they could not combine the 2.

Is this true?

I went ahead and told them to apply the 15% off and place the order. Any suggestions as to how to get the additional $20 off?

Got it.

I entered the code in the special instructions/comments section of the order page.

They however called me and said they could not combine the 15% off and the $20 off coupon. I told them I had read online about other people doing so and they said that with the free camera promotion they could not combine the 2.

Is this true?

I went ahead and told them to apply the 15% off and place the order. Any suggestions as to how to get the additional $20 off?

No its not true. Its been done before, the rep who you were speaking with just doesn't know how to do it. Keep trying.

• 3 weeks later...
i already placed my order for the d3 and everything else? can i still call and get the $20? maybe if i threaten to return... :wink:

Yes you can, I did. No problems with it, didnt even need to threaten for a return.

Nice! Thank you. Does anyone have the code that I can use? :?

They will accept both coupons. I just went to the chat room through their website and talked with a Cruthchfield service rep (Greg) and asked if he could apply the code to my order which he replied yes and did so immediately. No need to even call

you can try using mine: pg53y-k9p4t-a15ws