AVIC411.com

software version 1.1

I can just imagine how pissed Pioneer is gonna be when they put out 1.1 and nobody gets it. Maybe we can get some new guy to install it and then ask him to try the flash bypass. I wonder if version 1.1 will be the same disc for both the Z1 and the N3?
Don't bet the farm that Pioneer fixes the bypass. Believe me....they want us to know this. It sells units. How many of you would have paid this kind of money for a NAV unit you can't fully utiize otherwise? Just like the D1 hack was leaked by a Pioneer rep...don't bet this one didn't get a kick start the same way.
[quote name="palacios"]I can just imagine how pissed Pioneer is gonna be when they put out 1.1 and nobody gets it. Maybe we can get some new guy to install it and then ask him to try the flash bypass. I wonder if version 1.1 will be the same disc for both the Z1 and the N3?[/quote]

Heh, but how do we know that new guy isn't someone just making a new account and claiming that it works so we all install it and we become HIS testers! haha
[quote name="edrock200"]
Heh, but how do we know that new guy isn't someone just making a new account and claiming that it works so we all install it and we become HIS testers! haha[/quote]

Before I gave up on my flasher circuit working, I would have to see a video of the head unit saying it was software version 1.1 and then driving away playing a DVD or something. :)