AVIC411.com

Avic D3 "License Agreement" Nav Screen

I agree it's extremely annoying. You figure you get in and out of your car two times a day just going to and from work, then two more times if you use it after work, you're looking at seeing this message over 1,000 times a year. Do I really need to be told the same thing over and over that many times? Do I really need to agree to the license agreement that many times? That's like signing the papers for your car loan four times a day, every day, for as long as you own your car. Ughhhh! :evil:

well in technicality there's a way to prevent it from coming up again. what i've noticed is when you have the D3 set to guide you to an address, and say you've never arrived at the destination, then you turn off the car, when you turn the car back on, the headunit simply continues to guide you to the destination without the nag screen. now i know it's not at all a solution, but figured i should point that out.

ANd have that lady screaming instructions at you during your entire route to wherever you are going to get back on track... No thanks.

The Z1 has a nice little icon that displays in the corner of the screen that looks like a speaker (like in WinXP). I tap that and a red "X" goes through it. Then she never speaks until I want her to speak, then i un "X" her and hit one of the icons on the top left and the last instruction is repeated. D3 have something like this?

I'm working on inventing an automated hand which will press OK after 10 seconds of starting the car.

It should start shipping out on 05/01/2007. It'll cost $39.99...if you pre-order it now you'll get 15% off & free shipping (Use coupon code: D3OKHANDPRO)

8)

thats a joke right?