AVIC411.com

Pioneer Bluetooth Kit BTB200 shipping on 03/30

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ended up doing the install from circuit city. They installed d3, sirius, bluetooth, ipod cable, a/v cable, and rear-view camera.

I had everything done for $300 (less $40 coupon)...so everything for $260.

I'm going to be doing the bypass my self in couple of weeks. CC will also change the btb100 with btb200 (hopefully i'll receive it in 1st week or april).

you can see the pix and vidz here: http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5169

mobile... whered ou end up getting your d3 installed? n whatd they charge you?
CF now has the ETA for BTB200 shipping out on Friday (03/30).

Hope this new model will solve most the the compatibility issues.

Awsome.

You know, I actually called Pioneer to talk to them about the BTB200 and was told there is NO difference. They just carried it over to the 2007 line and changed the model number.

Do you know, or have you seen and definitive information contrary to this? I actually ordered a 100 right after I was told this and now wonder if I should have waited..... :(

Yep...plus CC give life time warranty, and they'll take everything out and put the original cd/radio back in for FREE (if I ever decided to do that).

I called pioneer too a week ago, and they said that BTB200 is the REPLACEMENT of BTB100, and they were getting alot of complaints about compatibility issues (btb100 is thus discontinued once 200 starts shipping). Pioneer tech support said that they've upgraded bluetooth from ver. 1.2 to ver. 2.0 and more phones are compatible in btb200 version.

260 isnt bad a price at all for all that installed.