AVIC411.com

If u guys have other way to bypass the unit then post it. This is a temp bypass till we find an easier way.

Trust me, as soon as anyone who is willing to post the answer has one, they will post it.

Did you try the suggestions. I wish I had one in my hands to systematically try all the rumors and possibilities I have heard, but all I can do is post what I would try and hope that you all out there actually try it.

901SoundsofMemphis, did you try doing anything with a resistor? If so, what did you try and how did you test where it was going?

I just don't want people to do that and think this is the solution. I'm convinced that there is something better, but I don't have one to test so I have to suggest things and let someone else try them.

Jason, why don't you post a need to figure out the Israel/Arab situation.... this forum could probably prevent WWIII

If only watching DVD's while we drove would make different religions want to stop killing each other... it would be solved within a month.

I noticed when looking at it on PioneerElectronics.com that it supports IPBus, but the Z1/Z2 are not listed. Instead the Z1/Z2 recommend that NBT1 or whatever the # is (thats what I have). It sucks. I NEVER use bluetooth... So lets see what you think of this new one.

let us know bro.

Sorry, no. Ran out of time today and I don't want to do it at my complex--I think my neighbors would steal it right after :)

Yeah I'm a patient man. I'll wait.

BTW, you get that new BT thing installed yet? I cant wait to hear!!! j/k ahah

Ya, Z1/Z2 use the NDBT1 because they already come with a mic. The 6800 and 7800DVD, D3, and a couple CD players use the CDBTB200 through P-bus

I noticed when looking at it on PioneerElectronics.com that it supports IPBus, but the Z1/Z2 are not listed. Instead the Z1/Z2 recommend that NBT1 or whatever the # is (thats what I have). It sucks. I NEVER use bluetooth... So lets see what you think of this new one.

let us know bro.