AVIC411.com

Order from crutchfield

That doesn't make any sense. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and mine hasn't shipped yet. And they said they are not getting any shipments until Friday. It isn't Friday yet. Are you sure they are not just shipping your extras....like harness , mounting hardware and camera? Make sure before you get excited. If it is shipped I'm happy for you. That means I am calling crutchfield and finding out what's up.

That doesn't make any sense. I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and mine hasn't shipped yet. And they said they are not getting any shipments until Friday. It isn't Friday yet. Are you sure they are not just shipping your extras....like harness , mounting hardware and camera? Make sure before you get excited. If it is shipped I'm happy for you. That means I am calling crutchfield and finding out what's up.

I am in the same boat. I called them today and said that they had none in stock and expecting them on Friday.

Hotwheels: check your shipping receipt carefully. Crutchfield will show all the pending items even though they are fulfilling partial order. You need to check the quantity & BO (Backordered) columns.

No, im sure he is just getting part of his order. I got a email today which said my order was shipped today, it showed the AVIC d3 on the list but as BO and the free camera was BO. All the other items on my list were shipped.

I ordered on monday and my partial order shipped. My sirius adapter and install stuff should come before the end of the week. I spoke with crutchfield today regarding my order and the stock of the d3's and i was told there getting a huge shipment from pioneer on friday. He said theres a load of orders for it though. Im willing to wait though. Where else can you get the unit, bluetooth kit, sirius adapter, and backup camera for 1100?!? I have not seen a deal that good in a while.

Don't get too excited "hotwheels" I'm sure they only ship you the harness, mounting kit, etc...like "WRichieX" mentioned. Welcome to the CF torturing club! Pretty soon, you will be like me looking at all the goodies with no D3 :evil: and just admire other avic411 member D3 install pics... :cry:

thats more than likely the case because i ordered it before then also, however crutchfield is listing them in stock as of the 30th which is this Friday. so maybe some will be lucky and get them on Saturday if not early next week.

hotwheels,

Just look at the email they sent you, it tells you what they sent out. I can't imagine your so special that they sent you a D3 while the site still says they don't have it in yet.

I think my package was around 9lbs too, they send the harness and XM/Sirius box if you got that. Plus the cameras are in stock they send them out ahead of the D3 too.

My fault, I'm new to the CF trend.

For everyone that bashed me, sorry....no I'm not sorry....

but i made a mistake, and thats about all i can say, i called CF and they said the shipment arrives friday to them. So hopefully.

oh and I am special

Hotwheels, I believe most of us posted not to bash you at least not me, more of "dont get all excited yet". Double check your shipping order. I got my hopes up 2 weeks ago and schedule with my installer for the work to be done. I sat here 2 weeks later still w/o a D3. I'm sure next week comes, there will be more pics, smiles, and more of a friendly environment.