AVIC411.com

D3 is now in stock at Crutchfield...

Update:

"Items are temporarily out of stock and will be shipped as they become available. If you need more information please call our sales line toll-free at 1-888-955-6000."

Mine has the Avic-D3 and backup camera listing as shipped, with a tracking number, and the charge (which is going through my cc now as pending).

They also went ahead and charged the CD-BTB200 but it's only showing as being prepared for shipping. If they charged it, they should be shipping it. :)

Just got off the phone with CF guy. They said the reason the bluetooth is listed as out of stock is because the expected amount of orders from pioneer of the BTB200 has been filled, wither BO or recent purchases. They are getting it in tomorrow and everyone that is in line will be shipped out tomorrow.

Just got off the phone with CF guy. They said the reason the bluetooth is listed as out of stock is because the expected amount of orders from pioneer of the BTB200 has been filled, wither BO or recent purchases. They are getting it in tomorrow and everyone that is in line will be shipped out tomorrow.

Thanks, great news...stuck inside the office, no time to call CF. Thanks again!

Just called Jodi at Crutchfield and she mentioned that it still shows 3/30 on their end, but she's uncertain how many they'll really get.

Maybe someone else higher up the Crutchfield chain isn't expecting to get many in? We'll see tomorrow or Monday...

BTW...to all that upgraded their shipping either to Next Day or 3 Day Gound like i did...make sure they didnt charge you again for it. They already charged me $3 the first time for shipping the harness, cam, install kit, and they charged me again for the D3. I know its only $3 bucks but hey, I worked hard for everyday dollar I earned.

If you opt for the UPS Ground Free shipping, you have nothing to worry about!