AVIC411.com

crutchfield rules

I have to tell you i really like the way crutchfield handles things.they left a wiring harness outof my order partially my fault and there fault.They handled the problem like a pro they are shipping the part out next day to me and there cost now thatis customer service! There prices might be a little high at times but there service is number one in my book!!! I will continue to buy from them

Dave

I completely agree. I had thought they shipped me out the wrong harness (turns out they didn't), so I called them on Friday when I got my order. The tech on the phone explained if it was indeed the wrong harness, I could go to the store and buy the correct one, and Crutchfield would reimburse me. What other company would be willing to do that? Definatley worth the extra couple of bucks for Crutchfield.

Russ

Went with Crutchfield as well. I don't know if any of you guys used their customer service chat, but that was really helpful when I was too lazy to pick up the phone and call. Customer service is an A+ and well worth the extra money you pay... err.. saved money in my car w/ the D3!

Another long-time satisfied Crutchfield customer. Sure, they're not always the lowest price, but the lowest price is not always the best value.

I bought a D3 from them a couple weeks ago. I wanted to buy an extra pin for the free adapater harness that they include so that I could hook up the VSS without a wire tap in my 2006 civic. I called their customer service and they sent me an entire new adapter harness free, so I ended up with plenty of extra pins.

Plenty of other examples over the past 8 or so years that I've bought from them, but I'm starting to sound like a Crutchfield ad.