AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z2 & 1995 Spyder VR-4

Great car!!!! You will not have to install new speakers. I found the premium infinity speakers you get with the car works great.

Maybe if you had a toyota camry or some other equivalent, the speakers would have to be switched because they simply suck. I

Damn... how many people own a 3000GT on this board?? I thought no one drives these cars anymore. I still dont know how 3sx stays in business all these years.

haha, i have a 99...

anyways, i upgraded my sound system, the stock mid's blows....

Replaced all factory speakers with Focals. Did not re-connect factory tweeters in windows on-top of dash, instead installed separate focal tweeters into the doors.

Using separate West Coast Custom Orion Amps for sub's, mid's and tweeters. Audio Control DQXS keeps it all balanced.

2 Orion 10' subs in custom cabinet.

Avic Z1 with custome IPOD adapter built into what was the cigarette ash holder.

Bluetooth, and Sirrus add on's attached, and rear back-up camera replaces key hole in rear.

Fun car. 95.

When I put my Z1 in my 97 VR4 I put all new Focals, pioneer amp and Dynamatted/Dynaliner'ed every square inch of the interior. Big difference. Can you spell t o m b ? Then switched from the Borla to a Tanabe SM Hyper cat-back. Very nice ........ and even more quite.

Dennis

When I put my Z1 in my 97 VR4 I put all new Focals, pioneer amp and Dynamatted/Dynaliner'ed every square inch of the interior. Big difference. Can you spell t o m b ? Then switched from the Borla to a Tanabe SM Hyper cat-back. Very nice ........ and even more quite.

Dennis

I thought that stuff only reduced noise from going outside?