AVIC411.com

CD-RM10 Cable

Hmmm ok.. I'll go check another Radio Shack.

My local Radio Shack didn't carry it and they don't have anyone like it listed on their website either. Checked Monoprice.com and they only have the one w/ male RCAs. I'm just looking for an easy way to hook up my PS2 whenever I need to.

be careful the pioneer cable is setup different than other brands. I don't know how to explain it but on the part that plugs into the d3 the wires are re aranged so if you buy a different brand the rca connectors might not match up. Like the yellow connector might be a audio source and a red might actually be the video etc.

I just found where I read it, bottom of page 16 in the D3 INSTALLATION manual. I don't have any initial need for using this cable but I ordered it with my D3 anyway, whats another 20 bucks on a 1k unit.

Dan

be careful the pioneer cable is setup different than other brands. I don't know how to explain it but on the part that plugs into the d3 the wires are re aranged so if you buy a different brand the rca connectors might not match up. Like the yellow connector might be a audio source and a red might actually be the video etc.

I just found where I read it, bottom of page 16 in the D3 INSTALLATION manual. I don't have any initial need for using this cable but I ordered it with my D3 anyway, whats another 20 bucks on a 1k unit.

Dan

It's not prob if the vid/audio don't match up. You just hook it up differently on the RCA side, accordingly. It should be fine as long as it's 3.5mm on one side and 3 composite RCAs on the other.