AVIC411.com

Street names on the bottom text box.

Guys ive started experiencing some problems lately. Sometimes when I make a turn the street/road text is not displayed at the bottom. And I know for sure the navi has this info because if I touch the road a little to the side it knows what it is and also displays it. It seems to be fixed by restarting the car.

Also sometimes when I just get into my car and start driving my location get totally screwed up and the arrow seems to go through roads on the map etc... It usually fixes itself in about 5 minutes to where my current position is. Has any1 experienced this?
i have had it not get a road on the bottom box, i found that if i selecet a route (usually return home since its easy to get to) then after it calculates the route cancel it then it displays the road name...like it forgets what its doing or something.
I also have been getting that same prob where once i first start the car, the mapping seems to be going over the river and through the woods, but after a few mins of driving, or as soon as a hit the major street, its back to normal. It prob takes time to recognize where you are at, this is my first gps nav system so I cant really say much to compare with others if the same prob occurs, anyone know whats wrong or any fixes?
Thanks