AVIC411.com

iPod's video wont come up on D3 & question on speed sens

Hey guys...have a little bit of a problem. Everything works perfect with the D3, bypassed it correctly. iPod's music works, but for video's it only plays the audio and not the video. I am using the Pioneer CD-i200. Any idea's??

Also i did not install the speed sensor, which makes the "3d calibration" unusable. I was seeing what you guys thought about this feature and what exactly it does, and if you think its worth that i install the sensor.

Thanks in advance!

For the iPod video problem:

On the iPod, enable the "TV out" setting. That will enable the video out via dock connector. I doubt it's the charging setting but who knows. :)

I agree with this tip, I think this is your problem

is it normal for the Ipod video quality to be noticeably lesser when the output is on the D3? Meaning..the video on the Ipod is almost crystal clear. The same video outputted to the D3 is just average. Much less color clarity/detail.

DVD's directly into the D3 show up perfect. And yes, the Ipod cable is unkinked and connected firmly.