AVIC411.com

NO SOUND NEED HELP N3

This has happened to me couple of times. I always remove the faceplate after turning off the engine. When I get into the car first thing I do is intsall the faceplate then I start the car. Yesterday there was no sound cameing out of the speakers. No matter what I did, checking all fuses options or setting etc. there was no sound coming from the speakers. This lasted about 30mins and the music would go on but after lil while when i listen 2music with my subs sometimes the sound wont work and the subs would be only playing

I removed the faceplate as I always do after I got to my destination. When I came back to the car after about 1 hour installed faceplate started truck I could hear music coming from the speakers.

What could cause no sound from spaekers? Is there an option or a setting I need to do?

Everything seems to work except no sound.

I got a 06 honda civic and avic-n3 with 2 12's of jl audio and a rockford amp p2002

Don't know if this might help you out but I had the same problem. When I sent it in the tech said it was supposed to act like an in-line fuse. (Don't know why they couldn't put one on the out side?) The part number if you needed it is CDE7727. Hope this helps http://www.avic411.com/forum/viewtopic. ... ight=sound

Off topic, my fingers are cleaned just stained from being a mechanic that doesn't wear gloves