AVIC411.com

Diff between P5700, P6700, & P7000 TV Tuner

Okay, I have been doing a lot of reading and hoping for some final answers on the differences between these 3 tuners for a Z1.

My understanding so far is that the 5700 is probably the best bet. It will hook right up, control through touch screen, and has an extra video output.

My understanding of the 6400 is that it is the same except a little larger and has only one video output.

My understanding of the 7000 is that is will work like the 5700 & 6400 but the cables have to have some modifications to them to make them work. If so is there a link to how to perform this modification?

Is all this correct? I really want TV hooked up to my Z1 as I spend countless hours sitting in the car at kids practices and games.

Perhaps you should spend more time watching your kids practices and games instead of worrying about watching TV?

Perhaps you could be helpful instead of a smartass! I did my research and was just looking for confirmation and help and not a useless post such as yours!