AVIC411.com

Avic-D3 install in a MB c230k with steering wheel interface

Does your factory console somehow recognize the Avic as a Pioneer brand..then display it just behind your steering wheel??

I used a pioneer interface to keep the functionality of my stock steering wheel controls. It also generated the vss, reverse and illum signals making installation cake.

Its not sold in the us. Part number CA-R-PI.131 or CARPI131.

I had to buy it from someone in portugal on ebay. :shock:

Does your factory console somehow recognize the Avic as a Pioneer brand..then display it just behind your steering wheel??

I used a pioneer interface to keep the functionality of my stock steering wheel controls. It also generated the vss, reverse and illum signals making installation cake.

Its not sold in the us. Part number CA-R-PI.131 or CARPI131.

I had to buy it from someone in portugal on ebay. :shock:

Does it show anything besides just Pioneer? My Audi has a screen like that and I know if I pull out the stock unit it will just be blank. It would be cool if I could get it to show something.

I would contact him and see if theres something for your model. This plugged right into the factory harness. It doesn't say anything else though but I know someone with same d3 and interface but his is a 2003 model and mine is a 2002 and the difference is his says pioneerere or something like that.

I would contact him and see if theres something for your model. This plugged right into the factory harness. It doesn't say anything else though but I know someone with same d3 and interface but his is a 2003 model and mine is a 2002 and the difference is his says pioneerere or something like that.

Well I ordered a PAC interface for my steering wheel controls/VSS/reverse so I have that covered. If it's just going to say Pioneer than I don't really care. Do you have any contact info though?