AVIC411.com

I have tried two different tuners and I still have the same issue. The AVIC-D1 unit is recognizing that the tuner is connecting because it is available in the source menu, but where it should display the song title, it just scrolls the word "SIRIUS".

I can't imagine that I've been the only one with this issue.

I called Pioneer and they seem to think it is the Sirius tuner, but I have the same problem with two different tuners. Any ideas? I pressed the rest button on the AVIC-D1 unit, but that didn't help. Is there some kind of way to do a "hard reset"?

Thanks!
  • 2 months later...
for one of the problems with nothing being displayed make sure the connections are the right way for the link up there only one directional and also to u need to activate the sirus feature on your d1 to allow a proper connection. as for the units just shutting off and not working anymore u need to unplug the unit and allow for the unit to reset plus reset the deck and it will come back but the tuner for pioneer is actually been recalled atleast in canada there were 2 many problems they will be comming out with a revised version next year.
  • 9 months later...