AVIC411.com

Ipod Aux RCA Cable - This good one? For the D2

are you trying to be able to use the ipod through the headunit, or do you plan on scrolling on the ipod itself?

I want to scroll thu the ipod itself, because from what I read. If trying to scroll thru the unit, its vey slow, especially if you ahve like 1000 songs. But I was curious, I have a mp3 cd with about 150 songs, and I think it's kinda slow scrolling one by one, however your able to skip like every 10.

are you trying to be able to use the ipod through the headunit, or do you plan on scrolling on the ipod itself?

I want to scroll thu the ipod itself, because from what I read. If trying to scroll thru the unit, its vey slow, especially if you ahve like 1000 songs. But I was curious, I have a mp3 cd with about 150 songs, and I think it's kinda slow scrolling one by one, however your able to skip like every 10.

anyone??

The scrolling isnt that bad with the d3. The ability to control the Ipod through the D3/have the Ipod locked in the glove far outweighs any perceived scrolling issues. And the titles are fine.

Yeah I'm sorry, I'm talking about the D2. Anyone else have any input?? Or any pics of Pioneer's GUI with the Pioneer Adapter?