AVIC411.com

I find the browsing capability of my iPod on the Z1 slow and limited in its search functionality.

For those who have seen or used the newer Z2 vs Z1 do you find the iPod use convenient to use ?

I have 15 gigs worth of music and its cumbersome, lengthly to find the songs or albums.

I just looked at the Alpine demo and it looks to be much faster and dynamic to search.

When you mean it's a pain and difficult, is it just slow browsing through songs/albums on the Z2? You can alleviate this by just connecting the ipod through the aux input of the Z2 and use the ipod's controls right(of course this defeats the point of having ipod compatibility feature on the z2) ?

I was hoping they would have added in at least a alphabet letter short cut like they have in the address book... guess not.

Another cool idea would be if they used the HD as a cashed dB so it would poll the HD instead of having to access the iPod every time a song or whatever was searched. Once a song, etc was requested it would then poll the iPod.