AVIC411.com

Bluetooth disconects the call....

Hey guys, Im trying to get my bluetooth working on my Z1.

It syncs with my phone, but when I make a call it rings once, then says that its disconnected but my cell phone keeps the call. I can hear the person answer through my stereo speakers, but they cant hear me.

Help!!! :shock:

THANKS!!!!

1. is the mic hooked up? Do you have the voice menu control button on the screen? If not the mic is not hooked up and no one (not even the avic) can hear your voice.

2. what phone do you have? Have you checked the bluetooth/phone list thread about the compatibility? Without the make/model/brand phone it would be hard. Most of us have very good luck with the bluetooth, some phones are not compatible with the unit, also check pioneer's site cause I think they have a list of compatible phones as well.

1. is the mic hooked up? Do you have the voice menu control button on the screen? If not the mic is not hooked up and no one (not even the avic) can hear your voice.

2. what phone do you have? Have you checked the bluetooth/phone list thread about the compatibility? Without the make/model/brand phone it would be hard. Most of us have very good luck with the bluetooth, some phones are not compatible with the unit, also check pioneer's site cause I think they have a list of compatible phones as well.

Yes, the Mic is hooked up. First I had it hooked up to the bluetooth unit. No Luck, I switched it to the AVIC and it worked. They can hear me now, but the phone still disconects, and when I try to upload my phonebook it instantly disconnects. :(

My buddy has a Moto Crazr, and it worked fine. Im assuming its my phone.

I have a Samsung 'SGH-D807' as the bluetooth calls is. Its the Slider phone.

Ill go check out those lists right nowm thanks!!!

*edit* I also want to add that there was no echo whatsoever, the sound and reception was great at both ends! :D

Hey man,

I too have the Samsung D807 slider phone, and I have the same problem you're talking about.

My phone connects to the Avic Z1 unit flawlessly, but when I use the unit to make a call, it rings once, then says at the bottom of the avic screen (phone disconnected, or something like that) but my cell phone keeps ringing... once the other person answers, the phone reconnects to the avic and I can start the conversation through the mic and the car speakers. This is fine and dandy, I figured it was a built-in feature so that I could listen to the radio instead of the phone ringing.

But then, just this morning, someone tried to call me, it flashed up that they were calling on the avic screen, then immediately said "phone disconnected" and there was no where on the avic that I could push to answer the call... I had to push the Talk button on my cell phone and then it reconnected to the avic and I could continue the convo through the mic and the speakers.

That's when I realized that maybe this was not supposed to do this.

It's weird because all other functions of the phone work with the avic. I could transfer phone contacts (though it would disconnect between single transfers) and all calling functions work. It just disconnects when the phone is ringing (either calling someone else, or receiving a call). Very weird.

I haven't found ANYTHING on the Samsung D807 in here, other than this thread, so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the phone or if there's a setting in the avic that can be changed.

Hey man,

I too have the Samsung D807 slider phone, and I have the same problem you're talking about.

My phone connects to the Avic Z1 unit flawlessly, but when I use the unit to make a call, it rings once, then says at the bottom of the avic screen (phone disconnected, or something like that) but my cell phone keeps ringing... once the other person answers, the phone reconnects to the avic and I can start the conversation through the mic and the car speakers. This is fine and dandy, I figured it was a built-in feature so that I could listen to the radio instead of the phone ringing.

But then, just this morning, someone tried to call me, it flashed up that they were calling on the avic screen, then immediately said "phone disconnected" and there was no where on the avic that I could push to answer the call... I had to push the Talk button on my cell phone and then it reconnected to the avic and I could continue the convo through the mic and the speakers.

It's weird because all other functions of the phone work with the avic. I could transfer phone contacts (though it would disconnect between single transfers) and all calling functions work. It just disconnects when the phone is ringing (either calling someone else, or receiving a call). Very weird.

I haven't found ANYTHING on the Samsung D807 in here, other than this thread, so I'm not sure if it's a problem with the phone or if there's a setting in the avic that can be changed.

It must be our phones!!!!! Which totally sucks cause I really like the phone!! Ill have to try importing my phonebook again, becauase I had no luck at all last time. But regardless, my symptoms are the same as yours.

Hey man,

It must be our phones!!!!! Which totally sucks cause I really like the phone!! Ill have to try importing my phonebook again, becauase I had no luck at all last time. But regardless, my symptoms are the same as yours.

Yeah man, I'm with ya. I think the phone absolutely rocks! But, it might just be enough of a downfall for me to change phones just to not be disconnected at all. We'll see. Let me know if you switch phones and what you switch to (it sounds like we have similar tastes in phones! :D ) and if it works better.