AVIC411.com

Upgrades to the user interface?

Guest GnatGoSplat
[quote name="NYRngrs24"]one by one - i meant you have to press next after each artist/song/genre/album
[/quote]

I guess I wouldn't like that too much either, but does it at least respond fairly quickly? The Pioneer iPod adapter as an external device starts playing the first song on every playlist so to get to playlist #51 of 150 playlists would take like 10-minutes. If iPod2Car would let me get to playlist #51 as fast as I can press the button 51-times (less than 20-seconds probably) then that would be okay with me.

On my JVC, if you press & hold up/down for around 1-second, it jumps up/down by 10. It's too bad iPod2Car doesn't do that.
Yeah is pretty bad on how the interface is setup..I complain to Pioneer about it. Nothing was done. My quick fix is to make a playlist of your favorite music and than let it shuffle since the sound is probably the best on the interface.
[quote name="GnatGoSplat"]N3 would be good if not for the fact I hate popouts. Just looks so ugly and non-OEM to me (I like the OEM look).[/quote]

:evil: SO why buy a after market lol.You should of bought one with your car.Most people buying these systems are to hook the car up AFTERMARKET not make it look oem.
[quote name="dancemf666"] [quote name="GnatGoSplat"]N3 would be good if not for the fact I hate popouts. Just looks so ugly and non-OEM to me (I like the OEM look).[/quote]

:evil: SO why buy a after market lol.You should of bought one with your car.Most people buying these systems are to hook the car up AFTERMARKET not make it look oem.[/quote]

If you like popouts, that's great and wonderful, but doesn't mean I have to like them. :wink: AVIC-D1/D2/Z1 and the 2-DIN HU's from other companies (Kenwood DDX7015/7017/8017/6019) look very OEM to me, so that's what I want. My car is 17yrs old, far predating navigation so a factory setup is out of the question.
  • 3 months later...