AVIC411.com

Props to Circuit City?????

I guess, but i just feel that things can be handled in a more mature way and in most cases with a reasonable and more mature person it works. But this kid, i didnt want to yell because it was not going to get any place and i wont stoop as low as he. You know what i mean?

You stopped to soon. Go to General manager then District.

I'll charge you for a COMPLETE tune-up for your car but won't check/change the oil because that's seperate on the board. I'll have to charge you more.

When I get a complete tune-up that includes plugs/wires (if needed) air filter and oil change fluids etc etc.

You get my point. I would not have stopped there.

K

Well, I didnt stop there. I filed a complaint with the better business burrea. Also contacted Pioneer due to them referring me to them and letting them know my experience.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Id call him on his bs statement of how long it takes to do just the vss. ask him if he really is that inexperience that it takes that long .. but do it in a way that gives him an out, so he can brag about his installation ability. Like... Maybe you were speaking of something else, but the vss is a single wire that is located at the such and such which is only a few feet away, it doesnt take YOU 2 hours to do that does it? He will likely say oh no, I thought you meant something else, yeah I do the vss wire in less then 5 minutes. Then you can get with him to take care of you this time in an effort to have a satisfied customer. But if you dont give him a way out of the situation he will just fight you.