AVIC411.com

Avic D3 price change

i just thought about it.. the price jumped up BECAUSE whats this sunday?

fathers day :)

gaurentee after sunday price goes back down.

But don't they usually have sales for things like Father's day, not price increases !

And in any case, why the 2-day price reduction? They would've known about Father's day last Saturday before the price was reduced !

you wont regret going through compuplus. $709 plus 14.95 shipping and had it in 3 business days. brand new in sealed box. do it!!!!!!!!

Thats why im gonna go with them. Thus far there seems to be a good amount of positive feedback on them. I just hope I dont get stuck with an un-bypassable unit!!

how do you know if you have an unbypassable unit?

Circuit City has had the D3 price at 949.99 I bought mine from BB for 999.99 so I got 50 some odd dollars back from them. I hope the price drops before the 4th of July so I can get some more money back. Also does anyone know of any store in Maryland that sells the Avic D3 for less than CC or BB? I cannot get Internet price break which I think is BS so any help would be appreciated. Thank You