AVIC411.com

D2 questions *PLEASE HELP* *Solved*

I know people out here have answers to some of my problems. Firstly When I check the xm sat. signal status on my D2 it says its not connected. I can listen to all stations with no problem, so why is the status not connected?

Speedometer guage on the map menu, says that it is curently unavailible ALWAYS? Anybody hnow why?

I know people out here have answers to some of my problems. Firstly When I check the xm sat. signal status on my D2 it says its not connected. I can listen to all stations with no problem, so why is the status not connected?

Which xm tuner do you have? Only the navtraffic tuner will show that information

Speedometer guage on the map menu, says that it is curently unavailible ALWAYS? Anybody hnow why?

How many miles have you driven the car since it was installed? Is the vss hooked up?

Thanx that solved the speed gauge, also seemed to help with my side ways arrow on the Navi. Still can't figure the Xm thing I have only had it a month & it has always say not connected and no signal? I get xm service for most of the time I do seem to have issues sometimes when XM just wont work for hours.

I have the same problem. I have had my D2 since September of 2006 and even though I have had XM the whole time with no problems. I have always gotten the "not connected" message for the XM. I haven't been able to figure out why it does that. I thought perhaps it only detects NavTraffic signal but if that is the case it is odd.

Apparently no one else has figured it out either.