AVIC411.com

has anyone used nero to make a background????

I just downloaded Nero to burn my pic to a cd so that I can upload them into my Z1 and the Z1 states that I must make a pictures folder when I press the import pictures. I know how to make a folder with windows vista but not with nero. I found out about nero on here but noboby said how to make a folder. Please help me if you know how. thanks.

I use nero, I make a "Data" Disc, and make sure that Nero finishes the session after each burn so no other data can be added, unless you erase your CDW-R

First on your desktop create the "Pictures" folder put the JPG files in there.

Then simply drag that folder in the Nero

on this same note has anyone had a "data read error"

on my pics discs of 20 pics each usually 5 of them will say the above

the other files that are the same size will work fine any ideas?

Its the way that the JPG's are saved. It's in another post somewhere, but when you use adobe photoshop and save the jpg's if you just do a "save as jpg" it will not work with the Avic, and give you a read error. If you do a "save for web page" it will work fine. I think that MS paint, if you open the jpgs and then save them from inside that program it will work as well.

I don't know exactly what part of those image files the Avics don't like but you just need to "save them correctly".

I using nero photo shop deluxe and I try to drag it over and it didn't work at all, what I'm I doing wrong. I went to the manage and make section and I even try to copy and paste and that didn't work. How do you make it work step by step would be helpful to me.