AVIC411.com

A few questions about the D3....

Im new to the site so hello to all....

I have a few questions concerning the d3. this will be my first navi system so if the questions are ignorant my apologies.

1)can you hookup an xm receiver and a cd changer to the d3 at the same time or do they use the same outlet?

2)the d3 will be going in a 04 dodge ram and the install will have to be custom, has anyone else installed a double din in a dodge ram? if so did you run into to any issues with the install?

Im new to the site so hello to all....

I have a few questions concerning the d3. this will be my first navi system so if the questions are ignorant my apologies.

1)can you hookup an xm receiver and a cd changer to the d3 at the same time or do they use the same outlet?

Yes, you can connect both.

2)the d3 will be going in a 04 dodge ram and the install will have to be custom, has anyone else installed a double din in a dodge ram? if so did you run into to any issues with the install?

Use the search function and you will find Dodge installs.

I have both XM and Sirius on my D3. You can have both with no problems. Just follow the hook up directions in proper sequence and you'll be fine. XM has a better interface but the Sirius improved GREATLY from when I had my N1.