AVIC411.com

[quote name="docluv01"]Anyuoen know if the Z1 can be paired with a PC to do the address book transfer?

I don't think the RAZR V3c from verizon will be able to do this (even with the mods).

Anyone else experiencing problems with the razr and Z1 ?[/quote]

I can only tell you the bluetooth profile included with Windows automotive supports file transfer. It is a Microsoft bragging point for OEM's to use it to do system updates wirelessly. Once I pick up a bluetooth adapter I'll be seeing if the profile can be used to access the OS.
[quote name="Anonymous"]Razr V3c with Verizon WILL NOT WORK. Verizon limits data transfer capability via bluetooth. You just have to enter everything manually. That's what I did :cry:[/quote]

I believe that's a RAZR specific problem. (may be other smart phones too) I know that some OBEX protocols aren't supported by Verizon due to legal and security issues...just like the Z1 and MP3's on the hdd. But Verizon doesn't shut it down arbitrarily. I have the LG VX8300 from Verizon and it transferred the address bood flawlessly. Pissed me off that the phone will send 10 addresses at a time but the Z1 will only accept one at a time. But it imported them perfectly...one at a time.
Not familar with the XV6700, but make sure you are using a hands-free BT mode, if available. The Z1 won't recognize the PC option on the Motorola Q, but works when I select the hands-free mode on the Q. Also, it will accept a "send object" upload to the Business Card Reader. However, it only accepts one contact at a time on the Verizon system.

[quote name="poolbuilder"]I have a Verizon xv 6700 smartphone and the head unit doesn't connect to the phone because it thinks it's a computer and not a phone. Any suggestions?[/quote]