AVIC411.com

6thAvenue.com SUCKS!!

I had placed an order for my Avic Z1 with the bluetooth adapter and warranty at 6thavenue.com over the phone for $1795. This guy that I spoke with (claimed his name was "Billy Lee" and that he was Bruce Lee's cousin!!). He stated that I would get an email confirming my order. It's been over two days and I HAVE NOT received anything from them. Is this company that unefficient? Has anyone else had any problems with them? I have already gave him my CC info as well as my other information.....frustrated!! I also paid for "express shipping" since he stated that it would take up to 30 days for the regular shipping.
I ordered the GEX920 from them. They hustled it out and shipped it for 6 cents. I do recall that the email side of things was a little slack, but I got the tracking number on the phone and everything was fine. My experience with them was fine. But maybe others can comment because I heard about them here.
Crappiest customer service ever! called back to inquire about my order and stated to me that it was "out for shipping." I asked for tracking number and told me he didn't have it. Then got the nerve to tell me that it won't make it any faster if I call them. NEVER buy from them again!
Do they still make you call them once you receive their email? They tried to upsell when I bought a 50" plasma. Gave me such a hard time, I told the guy to cancel the order. They lost a huge sale over the bait & switch BS.