AVIC411.com

CNDV-70MTP Discs in Hand

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funk dat.. it's too hott to chill and USPS Priority Mail is a guaranteed service of no more then 3 days... I have the right to bitch.

It's been 3 days for me too, but yeah it's the mail, I'm not sweating it either, mine was accepted on the 24th, today is the 27th, I am SURE it will be here tomorrow, if not, no big deal, I am leaving on a trip, so I won't be back till Monday anyway, no biggie, like I said I was kinda hoping it would be here before I left on the trip but I wasn't planning on updating my system with it before I got back anyway, cause with my luck, I would screw up my system SOMEHOW, and I wouldn't be able to use it for the trip, and I would have to listen to the wife the whole trip.

funk dat.. it's too hott to chill and USPS Priority Mail is a guaranteed service of no more then 3 days... I have the right to bitch.

Really? Well don't bitch at me. I already have quite a few messages thanking me! Why dont you check your tracking number and see that I "supposedly" shipped it on the 24. Go bitch at your mailman for being too lazy to take out all his mail to deliver every day:

Label/Receipt Number: 4200 4005 9101 1501 3471 1917 2639 81

Detailed Results:

* Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 24, 2007

* Acceptance, July 24, 2007, 2:41 pm, OCEANSIDE, NY 11572

2:41PM it was shipped at the Post Office on Tuesday. Thanks for being a jerk.

Really? Well don't bitch at me. I already have quite a few messages thanking me! Why dont you check your tracking number and see that I "supposedly" shipped it on the 24. Go bitch at your mailman for being too lazy to take out all his mail to deliver every day:

Detailed Results:

I would not worry about what he has to say. It is not your fault. It is just that the USPS sucks. I am one state over and I still did not get mine. I went and complained to the post office. It is useless though, they always say "It is not guaranteed to be here in 3 days." My mom takes medication to prevent siezures. She has her meds shipped here. Last week she ran out of medicine because it took 2 weeks to ship priority. This is the main reason why everyone tries to do things by email.

Sorry , I just had to vent.

Thanks for sending these out though.

Detailed Results:

WOW, maybe I should complain cause his was shipped 1 min before mine was :roll:

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 7850 9140 1218 8397 86

Your item was accepted at 2:42 PM on July 24, 2007 in OCEANSIDE, NY 11572

I just called the post office to make sure I was right earlier in my post about the priority thing. They told me that it could take up to 14 days to recieve a priority package. If you go to their website it states that priority packages are delivered in 2 to 3 days on average.

Shoman94,

Check the tracking # again. Your package arrived at your local post office this morning.... Don't blame me because it took them 4 days instead of 2-3.

Label/Receipt Number: 9101 1501 3471 1917 2639 81

Detailed Results:

Arrival at Unit, July 28, 2007, 6:30 am, SACO, ME 04072

Acceptance, July 24, 2007, 2:41 pm, OCEANSIDE, NY 11572

Electronic Shipping Info Received, July 24, 2007

Wow I created a rucuss... lol I was cranky that day with work and carried it over here. Sorry if you took it the wrong way...I was really bitching about USPS not you. I just got home... and saw it delivered....

In anycase... this is the first time it ever took longer than 3 days with priority for me. Usually NY shipping only takes 2 days. USPS sucks but they are cheap.

Anyways.... Thanks for the sweet DVD's ....I gotta go install them now.