AVIC411.com

CNDV-70MTP Discs in Hand

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally got my disks. Can't understand why it took the post office three weeks to deliver the disks (from NY to MD). I can't get any of the points of interest to display. I've tried changing the settings several times, no joy. After about three attempts, the software just kicks me out of the POI menu. I've removed the disk and reinserted it a couple of times, no change. In fact, the last time I did this, I got an error message that this was the wrong disk. Also, the maps in my area have more errors and less detail than the 60 series disks. I'll leave the disk in for a couple of more weeks, as I expand my driving range. If there is no significant improvement, I'm going back to the 60 series disks.

Hey PAN,

I saw in a list that you were saying that these disc will not work for the N1? or D1?

Well i know for a fact N1 through N3 work...

What model will this work for in the D line up? as far as i knew it worked on all, but you need to do the bypass to get it all working..

Please clear up for me what the 70-mpt

Hey PAN,

I saw in a list that you were saying that these disc will not work for the N1? or D1?

Well i know for a fact N1 through N3 work...

What model will this work for in the D line up? as far as i knew it worked on all, but you need to do the bypass to get it all working..

Please clear up for me what the 70-mpt

I know it works for D2

still waiting on my discs...any word on shipping yet?

menace, I hope you got it today, because it arrived at your local post office this morning:

Detailed Results:

Arrival at Unit, August 31, 2007, 9:08 am,

Enroute, August 29, 2007, 10:24 pm, BETHPAGE, NY 11714

Acceptance, August 24, 2007, 3:06 pm, OCEANSIDE, NY 11572