AVIC411.com

AVIC Z2 BLUETOOTH ECHO

First of all i did search and i could not find what i needed. the sound on my end is fine it is just the caller who heres an echo. are there any tricks to lowering the echo. this feature is great but the sound quality just isnt that nice.

thank you in advance for your help. :?:

First of all i did search and i could not find what i needed. the sound on my end is fine it is just the caller who heres an echo. are there any tricks to lowering the echo. this feature is great but the sound quality just isnt that nice.

thank you in advance for your help. :?:

Ehhh... short answer is "no"...the bluetooth sucks.

Long answer is that you can lower the volume output of the other party, but that makes it quieter for you too. There has been talk that if you lower the output volume on your phone prior to pairing with the unit that it helps, but I've tried it a dozen different ways with the same echoy results.

It's not as good as something like Parrot but I discovered that a different phone is a lot better. I had a Treo 700wx that was nothing but trouble needing to be reset very often. New phone (not a Treo) - bluetooth sounds pretty good. I also changed carriers from Verizon to ATT. Someone mentioned the GSM models seem to do better then the CDMA. All third hand, no practible experience on that but it's an interesting thought.

Digxrayguy