AVIC411.com

Steering Weel Programming

I have my Z2 being installed tomorrow. Planning for the bypass to be done as well.

I have the Peripheral Elec hardware to use the steering controls. I'm trying to see if the following functions can be set and if anyone knows any tricks to do it.

1: Source - one button is to change the audio source on the stock unit. Does the AVIC have a remote setting for this that can be linked?

2: Station/Track: Up and down arrows. Can the remote be set for jumping between preset radio/xm stations?

3: Scan/Seek: Can this button be set to scan FM/AM channels?

Note: If it matters car is a '06 Charger with steering controls.

Any tips would be appreciated.

I am not sure about Preipheral Elec, but I do know that everything you want can be done with the PAC SWI-PS controls.

I have my Z2 being installed tomorrow. Planning for the bypass to be done as well.

I have the Peripheral Elec hardware to use the steering controls. I'm trying to see if the following functions can be set and if anyone knows any tricks to do it.

1: Source - one button is to change the audio source on the stock unit. Does the AVIC have a remote setting for this that can be linked?

2: Station/Track: Up and down arrows. Can the remote be set for jumping between preset radio/xm stations?

The PAC and Peripheral steering wheel controls are the same.

Yes, you can program the interface for all of those options.

Is there a way to do this on the 2007 Saturn Outlook using the factory station changers, up/down volume and mute buttons?

Thanks,

Tony

your also gonna need this part. cause your car uses can bus to communicate.

http://www.thebettersource.com/servlet/ ... =3849&dw=3