AVIC411.com

Anyone have a z1 yet?

Guest mikeyz

Guest miker104
I have it and I sell it... dont know how much your going to pay but if you want the best price I can give you or just have questions call me 951 415 5979 mike. the unit is Awesome
Guest miker104
That is a smoking deal... I can do that if you live local and can pickit up.. or if you pay another way(besides paypal) I can do it for 1750.00 shipped!! paying via paypal.. they charge 3% transaction fee. my ebay name is mikereese1 you can check out my 100% positive feedback.. if interested let me know.. Mike.

P.S.
If you decide to get it through me or someone else, I will say is that it is def. a great unit.. much better then the avic-n3 or the d2.. I have owned both of those also.. The features are great but the search functions(POI) are worth the price itself... You dont have to put in the city and it will let you sort the poi by mileage from you.. That to me was the biggest downfall of the d1... Awesome unit.. Mike.
Guest HeavenSoldier
Oh yeah lowride? What part of Georgia you in, are you in Atlanta? Because I wanted to get the Z1, and knowing how Atlanta's traffic was, I was wondering is it reliable enough to goto and get me safe around Atlanta if I have never been there before. Thanks and God Bless.
yea i dont kno how they sel lthem so cheap on ebay. i think the unit costs $1650 for dealers, it costs $30 for ebay fees, and $30 for paypal fees, not including shipping which is baout $20, so they are losing money.
Guest Miker104
Yea your pretty close on dealer cost 1608.00 Pluse every one I sold on ebay was 44.00 dollars and another 44 for paypal... I have no Idea how the hell there selling them for 1700.00 shipped with all the fees.. but I see there doing it some how..
i paid $1660 shipped for my z1 off of ebay , when i called them i asked them what was the markup as the local shops charge $2250 before tax for the same thing and they didnt tell me but they said they were making money and they get a good price from piooneer but who really knows ?
Guest mikeyz
mike- have you tried out the alpine 872? i had the 852 before and really liked it but my maps were out of date and i didnt like the non touchscreen, so i sold it. I was just wondering how it compared to the alpine 872 if anyone has tried that one also.
I have tried the 872 I think it is just as good as the avic-z1 but the cost is way more and has a few less features... I can also get those at a pretty good deal(close to ebay) with a warranty.. But for the cost the avic-z1 is about as good as it gets..
i have one but its not installed yet " need bypass info before install or selling wothless unit and never buying pioneer again " i also posted some pics of my z1 in the mods section if someone need to see the back or bottom of the unit.
  • 9 months later...